Rates & Services
Please contact Customer Service at 770-963-2414 for the current electric rates.
- Availability: Available in all areas served by the City of Lawrenceville Electric Department and subject to its service rules and regulations.
- Applicability: Dusk-to-dawn lighting used for illuminating outdoor areas, including but not limited to parking lots and yards.
- Type of Service: Service shall consist of lighting fixtures owned, installed, powered, and maintained by the City. The lighting fee schedule applies to lighting fixtures installed on poles conforming to the City's specifications. Service will be provided only at locations that are easily accessible for installation and maintenance.
- Other Charges: Additional charges will apply in situations where the customer desires special lighting facilities such as underground wiring and/or non-standard poles.
- If the customer needs a wood pole, there will be a $100 charge to supply and install.