City ONLY Elections
A completed application must first be received before an absentee ballot is issued. Please call the City of Lawrenceville at 770-963-2414 to request that an application be mailed or faxed to you. Please complete and print the application then return it in one of these ways:
- Fax the application to 770-963-9239
- Email it to Absentee Ballot Clerk - Karen Pierce
- Deliver or mail the application to:
City of Lawrenceville
Absentee Ballot Clerk
PO Box 2200
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
ALL OTHER ElectionsAbsentee ballots may be requested up to 180 days prior to an election. A completed application must first be received before and absentee ballot is issued. Complete the form online or contact the Voter Registrations and Elections Division at 678-226-7210 to request an application by mail or fax.
Online applications must be downloaded, signed, and returned to the Voter Registrations and Elections Division before an absentee ballot is issued. Voters can submit the application using one of the following methods:
- Scan and email to [email protected]
- Fax to 678-226-7275 or 678-226-7208
- Deliver in-person to the Elections Office at 455 Grayson Highway, Ste. 200, Lawrenceville
- Mail to Gwinnett County Voter Registrations and Elections Division, 75 Langley Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30046
For more information about Absentee Voting, visit the Absentee Voting by Mail webpage.