- Building Inspector
- Crew Foreman - Gas Dept.
- Crew Member - Gas Dept.
- Crew Member - Street & Sanitation Dept.
- Locate Technician - Damage Prevention Dept.
- Mechanic Trainee
- Applications are available online or at the Human Resources office on the 3rd floor of the Lawrenceville City Hall Building, located at 70 South Clayton Street, Lawrenceville GA 30046.
- Completed applications and supporting documents can be emailed to email@example.com or to the Human Resources office on the 3rd floor of the Lawrenceville City Hall Building, located at 70 South Clayton Street, Lawrenceville GA 30046.
- Hours to pick up and turn in applications Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Due to the volume of applications, applicants may not receive a reply from the City of Lawrenceville unless an applicant is selected for an interview. Review of applications will continue until positions are filled. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States and proof of eligibility will be contemporaneously required upon acceptance of an employment offer. Any resulting employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, as determined by the City of Lawrenceville in its sole discretion.
The City of Lawrenceville is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other status protected by applicable Federal, State, or local laws.
The City of Lawrenceville complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Public Law 101-336 (ADA). This act prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability and requires that no qualified individual with a disability shall, on the basis of that disability, be denied the benefits of the City’s services, programs, activities or employment. Interested parties/individuals may obtain more information from:
Chuck Warbington, P.E.
City of Lawrenceville
70 S. Clayton Street
P.O. Box 2200
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30046
Grievances/complaints may also be filed with the ADA Coordinator.
We Participate in E-Verify:
City of Lawrenceville E-Verify Identification Number: 138972