The City of Lawrenceville Electric Department serves most of the city of Lawrenceville. Jackson EMC and Georgia Power also serve parts of the city.
- Utility Set-Up
- Billing Questions
- Outages & Maintenance
- Call Before You Dig
- Building Projects, Outages, and Electrical Inspections
- Rates & Services
Customer Service Contact & Business Hours:
Hours of Operation: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
After Hours Service or Emergency: Lawrenceville Police Department at 770.339.2410
- Utility Set-Up: You will need to come into City Hall to fill out the paperwork and establish a hook-up date. Click here to review the list of documents you will need to set up your utility. To find out if you are served by the City of Lawrenceville, please call customer service at 770.963.2414, or email us at email@example.com for assistance.
- Billing Questions: Please contact Utility Accounts at 770.963.2414.
- Report Down Lines: Please call the Electric Department at 770.963.9834, or the Lawrenceville Police Department at 770.339.2410.
- Street Light Out: Contact Vonnie Bruce at 770.277.7529 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Report Open or Unlocked Transformers: Please call 770.963.9834
- Report all open or unlocked transformers.
- Please keep shrubs and structures 10 feet from the door side of the transformer and 3 feet from the other sides. Obstructions could be damaged or removed during service, restoration or maintenance.
In Georgia, dial 811. If outside Georgia, dial 1.800.282.7411.
Please contact Georgia Utilities Protection website for more information.
Download Flag Indicators for reference.
- Planning & Zoning will address your questions and issues.
Rates: Please contact customer service at 770.963.2414.
Security Lighting Rates:
- Availability: Available in all areas served by the City of Lawrenceville and subject to its service rules and regulations.
- Applicability: To unmetered dusk-to-dawn electric service used for illuminating public thoroughfares and private outdoor areas, including but not limited to, roadways, parking lots and yards.
- Type of Service: Service shall consist of a luminaire owned, installed, powered and maintained by the City. The schedule applies to ballast operated lamp fixtures of high pressure sodium vapor or metal halide on standard wood poles conforming to City’s specifications. Service will be rendered only at locations that, in the opinion of the City, are readily accessible for maintenance.
- Monthly Rate Per Fixture:
|100||High Pressure Sodium Vapor||$8.00|
|400||High Pressure Sodium Vapor||$22.50|
|400||Metal Halide Flood||$28.00|
- Other Charges: Additional charges may apply in situations where the customer desires special lighting facilities such as underground wiring and/or non-standard poles. The Power Cost Adjustment (PCA) Clause does not apply to this tariff.
- If customer needs wood pole, there is a $100.00 charge to supply and set (25’pr 30’)