Here to help you!
The City of Lawrenceville has a vast quantity of information to help residents, visitors, businesses, and students, and we want to make it easy for you to find what you need.
OPEN RECORDS REQUESTS
For all open records requests, please contact:
Karen Pierce, City Clerk - Primary Contact // 678.407.6389
Wanda Phillips, Exec. Asst. to the City Manager - Secondary Contact // 678.407.6577
Please submit all email inquiries to City.email@example.com.
In order to know what you are looking for, we would ask for your feedback to assist in the next expansion of our website [see form below to submit your idea]. Additional information is listed below this form. Please scroll down to browse and select the most appropriate option.
How do I change my billing address?
• How can I get copies of my past bills?
• How do I set up drafting automatic payment of my bill?
• How do I set up a new account?
• How do I get paperless monthly statements?
• How can I change my service to another address?
• Where can I pay my bill?
How do I change my surname?
• How do I change the name on a business license?
How do I change the name on a business license?
• How do I find youth and community events/activities?
• What are my options for completing community service?
• How do I reserve the Courthouse for an event?
• How do I find social or in-home services available to the handicapped?
• Where can I take CPR/First Aid classes?
• How do I contact the Quality of Life police unit?
Where can I find a list of area schools and colleges?
How do I apply for a job with the City of Lawrenceville?
• How do I apply for a job with the Lawrenceville Police Department?
How do I setup all utilities and services for my new apartment/home?
• How do I find housing in Lawrenceville?
Where is City Hall located?
• How do I get a list of all businesses in Lawrenceville?
• How do I find local libraries?
How do I file a maintenance complaint with the City of Lawrenceville?
• How do I report a sinkhole, pot hole, or roads in need of repair?
• Do I need a permit to remove trees on my property?
• How do I report littered or dirty roads?
How do I obtain or replace a lost/stolen garbage can or recycling bin?
• What is the City of Lawrenceville's the leaf collection schedule?
• How do I report debris/waste that needs removal?
• How do I dispose of toxic/hazardous waste?
• Does the city provide dumpsters?
How do I apply for a business license?
• Can I keep livestock on my property?
• How do I know if I need a permit for my home remodel/project?
• How do I obtain a construction permit?
• What are the zoning laws for constructing additions to a house?
• How do I apply for a certificate of occupancy (CO)?
• How do I apply for a marriage license?
• How do I obtain a copy of my marriage certificate?
• How do I get a permit for an event?
• How do I legally block off sections of public road for an event?
• How do I verify a business license?
• How do I renew my expired business license?
How do I find my property lines or the owner of a property?
• How do I obtain all city permits/inspection records for my home?
• Where can I obtain historic records/photos of Lawrenceville?
• How do I add a name to my property deed?
• How do I obtain blue prints/property line information for my home?
• How do I obtain a copy of my HOA covenant?
• How do I obtain a birth certificate for my child?
• Is there an online zoning map?
How do I find public transit route information/schedules?
How do I begin utilities service?
• How do I transfer utilities service from one house to another?
• How do I request a water analysis?
• Does the City of Lawrenceville offer home efficiency programs?
• How do I find out where utility construction is taking place?
• How do I disconnect utilities service?
• Is there a utilities assistance program or a discount for senior citizens/disabled citizens?
• How can I have a second electric meter installed?
How do I become a vendor for the City of Lawrenceville?
• How do I register as a construction subcontractor?
Where do I find a voter registration form?
• How can I participate in city council meetings?
• How do I find out who our elected officials are?
• How can I pay my ticket?
• Where can I view past court case files?
• How do I run for City Council?