Streets & Sanitation Department
Contact Customer Service for Information Regarding
- Utility Set-Up: An in-person visit to City Hall to fill out the paperwork and establish a hook-up date is required. Visit our Utility Setup page to review the list of documents you will need to set up your utility.
- Rates: Please contact Customer Service for specific answers to your questions, 678.407.6675.
- Billing Questions: Please contact Utility Accounts at 678.407.6675 with all billing questions.
Important Sanitation Department Information
- Businesses may purchase an 8-yard front-load dumpster through the City.
- Handicapped residents and individuals over 65 may apply for a Collection Exception, which permits garbage to be collected from the side of the house.
- FREE mulch is available on Wednesday from 1:15 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at 460 Papermill Road, Lawrenceville.
- Call 770.277.7531 to obtain a Collection Application.
- If you do not reside within the city limits, please contact Gwinnett County Sanitation for garbage and recycling collection providers.
In addition to garbage collection, you may also contact the Street Department for assistance with the following:
- Pot Holes
- Street Maintenance
- Street Signs
Holiday Sanitation Schedule
The City of Lawrenceville Sanitation Department is closed on the following holidays:
New Year’s Day
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
For weeks containing a holiday, the delay of service for both trash pick up and recycling services will be as follows: Whatever day of the week the holiday falls on, that day and all subsequent days of that week will have trash pick up delayed by one (1) day. Please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678.407.6675 with any questions. Thank you.