The Engineering Department serves Lawrenceville by reviewing construction plans for permits, stormwater detention and drainage, and road relocation; designing and managing projects around the city; inspecting contracts and putting out projects for bid.
The Engineering Department manages the following:
- Lawrenceville's MS4 (Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System) program, which is focused on ensuring the water quality of the City's waterways
- City-sponsored projects related to both new infrastructure and the repair/replacement of existing infrastructure including hiring and overseeing design professionals and contractors
- Reviews site development plans for privately owned projects to ensure conformance with the City's development regulations
- Provides information to property owners, developers, and design professionals regarding the City's development regulations and their applicability to a planned project
- Homeowner questions regarding the City's stream buffer, floodplain, erosion control, and other development regulations
- Assists City departments with engineering-related issues
For assistance with your project, please complete a Stormwater Complaint Form. Para español, complete el Formulario de Denuncia de Aguas Pluviales de Español.
For Rock Delivery, please complete the Agreement Form (PDF).