We're glad you chose the City of Lawrenceville as the new home for your business! It's important to obtain the appropriate licenses and occupational tax certificates prior to opening your business. The Finance Department accepts applications and issues Business Licenses/Occupational Tax Certificates. We also issue licenses for establishments serving or selling alcohol.