Payments Made on Disconnection Day
A $30 cutoff administrative fee will be charged to all customers who make a payment through the website, in the office, or by phone after 11am on the day that services are subject to disconnection.
Customers who make a payment after 4pm on the day of disconnection and wish for their services to be restored the same day will be charged a $45 after-hours fee in addition to the $30 cutoff administration fee. Please call the after-hours utility line at 770-339-2410 to request for services to be restored.
No exceptions will be made to this policy.
Make a Payment by Phone
Utility payments may be made by phone using our automated system by calling toll free to
Questions or problems making a payment?
- Contact the Paymentus Support Center
- Email Support Center
- Contact the City's Customer Service
- Email Customer Service
Important! Please read before using the City's new Online Payment Portal...
The new payment portal is a new system and provides several new customer benefits. Since it is a completely new system, your old login will no longer work. You can make a payment without registering, but if you create a login you will have access to all the new features. You will need your utility account number before you begin. Your account number can be found on your monthly utility invoice or you can contact the City's Customer Service for assistance.
Here are a few of the new benefits:
- Card processing fees have been reduced from $3.25 to $2.95 per transaction
- Optionally, you can make a payment by phone using the automated system by calling toll free 844-878-2841
- When a new payment is entered it will immediately show in our office systems as a "Pending Payment"
- You can make a payment with or without registering
- You can view your consumption history (with graph) for each service