To view the latest Executive Orders from Governor Brian Kemp go to the Executive Order page on the Governor’s website. For further information and guidance, please contact the Office of the Governor at gov.georgia.gov, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 404-656-1776.
Gwinnett County Small Business Assistance Program
Application Deadline July 24, 2020
Gwinnett County is offering $20 million in federal CARES Act loans and grants for local for-profit businesses that have been hurt during the COVID-19 pandemic. The funds are intended to help businesses reopen their doors with such needs as deep cleaning facilities, modifying facilities to accommodate ongoing social distancing, restocking inventory, marketing to their clients, and/or paying staff in advance of reopening and achieving revenue.
Grants are capped at $75,000. The loans will range from $50,000 to $200,000. Visit Gwinnett County Small Business Assistance Program Webpage for additional information.
April 30, 2020 Executive Order from Governor Brian Kemp
On April 30, Governor Brian Kemp issued an Executive Order extending the Public Health State of Emergency through June 12, 2020. View the full press release here.
April 23, 2020 Executive Order from Governor Brian Kemp.
Effective from 6:00 pm Friday, April 3 through 11:59 pm Monday, April 13th, a Shelter in Place Order has been issued by Georgia Governor Brian Kemp. On Wednesday, April 8th, the Governor’s Shelter in Place Order was extended through April 30th and the State of Emergency was extended through May 13th.
On, April 20, 2020, Governor Brian Kemp lifted some restrictions on the Shelter in Place order with an Executive Order providing flexibility for healthcare practices, moving certain businesses to minimum operations and providing for Emergency Response. The Governor’s Shelter in Place Order preempts all local emergency orders related to COVID-19. As such, the City of Lawrenceville is not authorized to provide you with interpretation or guidance on the Governor’s Order. For further information and guidance, please contact the Office of the Governor at gov.georgia.gov, email@example.com, or 404-656-1776 .
City of Lawrenceville
The City of Lawrenceville has created a $2 million Lawrenceville Utility Customer Stabilization Plan, which includes multiple ways the City is offering assistance to utility customers currently having difficulty making utility payments during the COVID-19 pandemic. Contact Customer Service for additional information.
The City has removed all extra convenience fees for online bill pay to provide an easier option for customers.
- City Hall - 770.963.2414
- Lawrenceville Police Department - 770.962.4173 or 911
- Customer Service - 678.407.6675
- Planning & Development - 678.407.6583
- Municipal Court - 770.963.3288
- COVID-19 Hotline - 844.442.2681
- Lawrenceville Response Center
- Gwinnett County Health Department - 404.323.1910
- State Health Department - 866.782.4584
- How to Prepare (CDC)
- Symptoms and Testing (CDC)
- FAQs (CDC)
- Governor of Georgia Shelter in Place Order - 4/2/2020
- City of Lawrenceville State of Emergency Order - 3/18/2020
- downtownlawrencevillega.com - information on downtown businesses and event status.
- Senior Assistance Flyer (English)
- Senior Assistance Flyer (Spanish)
- Senior Assistance Flyer (Korean)
- Senior Citizens in need of meal assistance - Gwinnett County Senior Services - 770.822.8832
- Report child abuse or neglect - DFACS - 1.855.GACHILD (1.844.422.4453)
- Gwinnett Helpline - staffed by Gwinnett Coalition for Health and Human Services - 770.995.3339
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance