The City of Lawrenceville Customer Self Service portal offers a new and easy way to view customer and account information! With CSS, you can view your bill online, review your services and consumption history, set bill delivery preferences such as email bills, and sign up for automatic payments. Update, view, and modify with a click of a button with Customer Self Service.
Important Account Customer Number (CID) Information
When receiving your first bill after August 5, 2022, please pay attention to the Account Customer ID, as these will be changed. If you pay your bill using online banking, please update your utility account number when you receive your first bill after August 5, 2022. You will need to update it to match the Online Banking Account Number, which will be identified on the bill.
Exciting Changes to Your Utility Billing are here!
Lawrenceville Utilities has implemented new billing and payment solutions for our customers. There are a number of improvements requested by customers that will be immediately noticeable. The updates include:
- A revised bill with detailed billing information for each service
- Ability to review invoices within the online portal
- Includes visual graph for 13 months of consumption history
- Ability to link multiple utility accounts to one login account
- Ability to request service based on the account location when logged into the online platform
- Ability to update account information
- Ability to request e-mail bills.
Future Improvements Coming Soon
- Budget Billing
- Landlord accounts
- Recurring credit card payments