News Flash

Planning and Development News

Posted on: September 26, 2023

New Right-of-Way Permit Process

Flagger ahead construction sign

All persons, contractors, utility companies, and other agencies must obtain a Right-of-Way Permit from the Planning & Development Department for all obstructions on shoulders, streets, curb cuts, lanes, or sidewalks. Right-of-Way Permits must be approved by the Planning & Development Department following the review and approval from other applicable City departments. The application for the permit must be submitted by emailing Planning & Development

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Planning and Development News

Houses in neighborhood

New In Town?

Posted on: August 21, 2022
Bluerooster Bakeshop

Stay Connected

Posted on: August 21, 2022
Sky view with apartments

Things To Do

Posted on: August 21, 2022