What if I need special assistance?

If you have a disability, do not speak or understand English well, or require special accommodations in the courtroom, please call the court clerk’s office at least 10 business days prior to your hearing, or as soon as possible after receiving your notice to appear in court, to allow the court time to properly assist you.

Show All Answers

1. How can I pay my fine?
2. Can I have my case continued?
3. What time is my hearing?
4. What if I need special assistance?
5. What should I do if I cannot appear at my hearing?
6. Are children allowed in the courtroom?
7. What items are prohibited in the courtroom?
8. Is there a dress code for my court appearance?